Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How it all started...

Most of my adult life I remember myself sitting and playing with Photoshop.
Basically you could say I learned how to use that program on my own, just trying out all sorts of manipulations and options.
When I finished my military service, I participated in a graphics and web design course which lasted a year, during which I learned how to use Illustrator, Freehand, Dreamweaver, Flash and of course-my beloved software Photoshop.
I think I still love it the most.
Recently, I started falling in love with digital scrapbooking.
One can create a precious souvenir with a million forms of design. It's fabulous and so fun to make!
I'd like to show you some of the stuff I made, and I'd love to hear your opinions.

Here are two scraps I made for my colleague's son, Maor.






Scraps I did for my cousin's sweet kids. Love them.








No comments:

Post a Comment